UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021-22:- As all our country has central as well as state government to move ahead in the field of education. to rise. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched laptop scheme for promising students of the state and better Uttar Pradesh. According to this plan will update 10th, 12th completely revamped. So if you are a student, Complete plan related to the problem like ‘UP Plus Scheme 2021’. You can also see the UP Free Laptop Scheme List from here.
If you want to get information from Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Online Form 2021 in english, then request to read the article till the end.
UP Free Laptop Yojana
Dear readers, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide laptops to about 25 lakh students of the state for free under the Free Laptop Yojana. According to media reports, the government has set a budget of Rs 1,800 crore to start this scheme. Usually, through Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana, the meritorious students of class 10th and 12th who have obtained 65% or more marks in the board examination, will be provided free laptops by the government. In the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021-22, both meritorious students and students of the state will be eligible to apply.
Let us tell you that under the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, students doing ITI and Polytechnic of the state will also be able to apply. Meritorious students/girls of all classes residing in Uttar Pradesh can apply under the UP Free Laptop Scheme on the official website http://upcmo.up.nic.in/.
UP Free Laptop Yojana – Highlights
|Scheme Name||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Application Date||Has Been Started|
|Beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh students|
|Purpose||Advance in Education|
|How to Apply||Online|
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana
Features of UP Free Laptop Scheme
- UP Free Laptop Yojana is a government scheme started by the Chief Minister of the state, Yogi Adityanath.
- Under this scheme, laptops will be provided free of cost to the students of class 10th and 12th.
- Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021-22, the state government has fixed a budget of eighteen hundred crores.
- Under the Free Laptop Scheme, laptops will be provided free of cost to all those students who have secured 65% or more marks in the board examination.
- Students pursuing ITI and Polytechnic have also been included in this scheme.
- To apply under the UP Free Laptop Scheme, the student has to visit the official portal.
- And through laptop, students will be able to do their studies properly.
Eligibility for UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant has recently passed 10th, 12th board examination with good marks.
- To apply for the UP Free Laptop Scheme, the student must have at least 65% marks.
Documents required for application in UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
How to apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana?
- First of all visit the official website of UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- The home page of the website will open on the computer screen.
- The link of “UP Free Laptop Yojana” will appear on the home page, click on this link.
- After that click on Apply Now.
- As soon as you click, the registration form will open after that.
- Enter all the information asked in the registration form and upload the required documents.
- And finally click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the Free Laptop Scheme.