UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana Apply: The current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh (Uttar Pradesh) Yogi Adityanath has announced the implementation of UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana in the state under the Beti Bachao Abhiyan. Under this scheme, on the birth of a daughter in families below the poverty line in Uttar Pradesh, a bond of Rs 50,000 will be given by the government for the bright future of the daughter.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Apply
The disparity in the sex ratio across the country including Uttar Pradesh is a sign of the end of human existence. The UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is a commendable step taken by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh to solve this problem. The sex ratio of 0-6 year old children in India in 2001 census was 927 girls per 1000 boys. Which came down to 918 girls per 1000 boys in the 2010 census.
The goal of this UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is to bring equality in the sex ratio of boys and girls and to relieve the parents of the girl child from the worry of dowry in their marriage. In poor families, daughters are considered a burden from birth because of dowry. Due to which parents start adding money for dowry instead of spending on their studies.
Through the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, an attempt has been made by the government to provide opportunities to girls at different levels to make them empowered and self-reliant by helping them in their studies. Under this scheme, there is a provision by the Uttar Pradesh state government to give a bond of Rs 50,000 on the birth of a daughter to the families of economically weaker sections of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility for UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana Apply
- Applicant family should be resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, only two girls in the applicant family will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The girl child of the applicant family must have been born after the year 2006.
- Applicant family should belong to below poverty line category.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 2,00,000.
- In this scheme, it is mandatory to apply within one month of the birth of the girl child.
How to apply for UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2022?
Are you also thinking of applying for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, then the complete process to apply for it is given below. Follow the steps given below and register for Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh:
- To get the application form for this UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana, you have to first visit the official website of Women and Child Development Department, Uttar Pradesh.
- After that you download the Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Application Form PDF from the official website.
- After downloading the application form, fill the information asked in it like name, address, date of birth etc.
- After filling the application form, attach/attach all the necessary documents with it.
- Now you have to submit the application form to your nearest Anganwadi Center or Office of Women Welfare Department. In this way you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2022.
Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2022 complete information
Through the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, the state government will give financial assistance of Rs 50,000 to the girls born in poor families. Along with this, the Uttar Pradesh government will give financial assistance of Rs 5100 to pregnant women on the birth of a daughter. The main objective of this scheme is to prevent female feticide and also to improve the sex ratio.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Assistance Amount
The benefit of this scheme will be given in different installments, a total financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be given by the state government. According to the Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana (UP Scheme), when the daughter comes in class VI, an installment of Rs 3000 will be issued to the parents, after that Rs 5000 in 8th class, Rs 7,000 in class 10 and Rs 8,000 in class 12th. will be issued. For financial assistance in UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, it will be directly transferred to the bank account. The benefit of the scheme is given only to the daughters of Uttar Pradesh.
>> PM Kisan FPO Yojana Apply 2022: अब किसान समूह को मिलेंगे 15 लाख रुपये, जल्द करें आवेदन
>> Bal Seva Yojana Form 2022 : उत्तरप्रदेश के बच्चों को मिलने लगे 4000 रु हर महीने, आपको मिले या नहीं देखें
>> UP Kisan Karj Mafi List for January : इसी महीने माफ़ होगा इन किसानों का क़र्ज़, देखें पूरी सूची